The Australian Capital Territory Badminton Association (ACTBA) is the state peak organisation recognized by the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government located in Canberra, to represent all affiliated badminton clubs and association in the ACT. We provide opportunities and fun environment for people of all ages and levels to play badminton in the ACT.
The ACTBA has been an affiliated member of Badminton Australia since 1975. We are also a member of Sport & Recreation ACT, ACT Sport and the Australian Sports Commission.
The ACTBA aims to:
- promote and raise the profile of badminton in the Australian Capital Territory and Australia,
- run graded tournaments and social events throughout the year,
- encourage players to participate in local and interstate competitions,
- provide introductory coaching for new players,
- encourage the participation of new players from all ages and levels.