|When:||Saturday, 27th January 2018|
|Where:||ANU Sports Centre, North Road, Acton. [Google Maps]|
|Grade:||Open, B, C and D (Beginners)|
|Events:||Men's Doubles, Women's Doubles, Mixed Doubles|
|Entry Deadline:||Sunday, 21st January 2017|
|Note:||9 am - All Doubles, 12 pm - All Mixed Doubles|
ResultsView the results on Tournament Software.
- Men’s and Women’s Doubles will start at 9 am, followed by Mixed Doubles at 12 pm.
- Enter and pay through Tournament Software. An account will be required.
- $20 per event
- An additional one-off payment of $10 applies to any players who are not members of an ACTBA or Badminton Australia affiliated club.
Am I a member?
- To be a member, you must be a member of an ACTBA or Badminton Australia affiliated club. To check if you are a member, see the ACT membership list.
- If you have played in an ACT tournament, you will most likely have a player ID. You can find your player ID on Tournament Software or the ACT membership list.
- It is not compulsory to have an ID to compete in this tournament. If you do not have an ID or are unsure, put your three state code (i.e ACT, NSW, VIC etc) with your initials and we will assign you one after the tournament.
- If you do not have a doubles partner, tick “partner required” and we will try to find you one.
- If you do have a doubles partner, they are also required to enter and pay by the entry deadline.
- D grade is for BEGINNERS only.
- The tournament committee reserves the right to re-grade players and reject any entries.
- Grading in the ACT is NOT equivalent to NSW and VIC grading. If you frequently play in NSW/VIC, consider entering in one grade above what you usually enter in those states.
- For any queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org