|When:||Saturday, 28th - Sunday, 29th April 2018|
|Where:||ANU Sports Centre, North Road, Acton. [Google Maps]|
|Grade:||Open, B, C and D (beginners only)|
|Events:||Men's Singles, Women's Singles, Men's Doubles, Women's Doubles, Mixed Doubles|
|Entry Deadline:||Tuesday, 24th April 2018|
|Note:||Entries have been extended to Tuesday.|
- Saturday: Open and C grade
- Sunday: B and D grade
- The start times will be published after the entries have closed and the draw has been completed.
- Enter and pay through Tournament Software. An account will be required.
- First event: $20, Second event: $20, Additional events: $15
- An additional one-off payment of $10 applies to any players who are not members of an ACTBA or Badminton Australia affiliated club.
Am I a member?
- To be a member, you must be a current member of an ACTBA or Badminton Australia affiliated club.
- If you have played in an ACT tournament, you will most likely have a player ID. You can find your player ID on Tournament Software.
- It is not compulsory to have an ID to compete in this tournament. If you do not have an ID or are unsure, put your three state code (i.e ACT, NSW, VIC etc) with your initials and we will assign you one after the tournament.
- If you do not have a doubles partner, tick “partner required” and we will try to find you one.
- If you do have a doubles partner, they are also required to enter and pay by the entry deadline.
- D grade is for BEGINNERS only.
- The tournament committee reserves the right to re-grade players and reject any entries.
- Grading in the ACT is NOT equivalent to NSW and VIC grading. If you frequently play in NSW/VIC, consider entering in one grade above what you usually enter in those states.
- For any queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org