|When:||Saturday, 2 December - Sun, 3 December 2017|
|Where:||Canberra Grammar School, Golden Grove, Red Hill [Google Maps]|
|Grade:||Open, B, C and D|
|Events:||Men's Singles, Women's Singles, Men's Doubles, Women's Doubles, Mixed Doubles|
|Entry Deadline:||Tuesday, 28 November 2017|
|Note:||Players must park in the main CGS carpark off Monaro Crescent.|
- Saturday: Open, B and C – Singles and Doubles
- Sunday: Open, B and C – Mixed Doubles, D – Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles
- Times will be released on the Friday before the tournament.
- Enter and pay through Tournament Software. An account will be required.
- $20 per event, $55 for three events.
- An additional one-off payment of $10 applies to any players who are not members of an ACTBA or Badminton Australia affiliated club.
Am I a member?
- To be a member, you must be a member of an ACTBA or Badminton Australia affiliated club. To check if you are a member, see the ACT membership list.
- If you have played in an ACT tournament, you will most likely have a player ID. You can find your player ID on Tournament Software or the ACT membership list.
- It is not compulsory to have an ID to compete in this tournament. If you do not have an ID or are unsure, leave it blank and we will assign you one after the tournament.
- If you do not have a doubles partner, tick “I am still looking for a partner” and we will try to find you one.
- If you do have a doubles partner, they are also required to enter and pay by the entry deadline.
- D grade is for BEGINNERS only.
- The tournament committee reserves the right to re-grade players and reject any entries.
- Grading in the ACT is NOT equivalent to NSW and VIC grading. If you frequently play in NSW/VIC, consider entering in one grade above what you usually enter in those states.
- For any queries, contact email@example.com